Elegant and playful hoop earrings featuring a mother of pearl floral charm with olive Czech glass bead detail.
A playful addition to our Garden collection, perfect for layering.
- Delicate floral design
- Great for layering
- 14k gold-filled hoops - can be worn separately
- Super comfy & easy to put on
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- Comes in gift packaging
Handmade in Wolf & Moon's North London Studio
- Hoop earrings made with mother of pearl veneer, FSC approved wood, olive green Czech glass cabachons and gold-filled findings.
- 19mm 14k gold-filled hoops.
- Each pendant is 1.8cm x 2cm with a weight of 1.1g with hoop, 0.6g without hoop.
- All metal that touches the skin is nickel-free.
What is 'gold-filled'?
Gold-filled is a thick layer of gold mechanically bonded over jewellers' brass. It is a high quality and affordable alternative to solid gold. Gold-filled is thicker and much more hard wearing than gold-plating, and can last 10+ years with daily wear.